Schedule and deadlines
- Deadline to receive all applications and supporting documents is 5pm Friday 3 March, 2017
- Trustees and CCSF committee members will review applications.
- Short-listed applicants will be notified in early May 2017 and will be invited for an interview.
- Trustees will not write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been invited for interview by 5 May 2017, applicants should assume that their application has not been successful.
- Interviews of short-listed applicants will be held on a single day, Monday 22 May 2017, at Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London.
- Short-listed applicants must attend in person for interview to be eligible for an award. There are no alternative dates and telephone, video conference/skype interviews are not permitted.
- Payment of awards will be made at the end of September 2017 on confirmation that the student is enrolled for the 2017-2018 term.