Your application must consist of the following supporting documents, all to be submitted electronically by the deadline of 5pm Friday 3 March 2017:
- The Application Form: This will provide us with your personal contact details, expenditure and income for the 2017 academic year, as well as an overview of your financial need.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship: Provide a clear photo (.pdf or .jpg) of your passport page (s) showing your photo/date of birth/date of issue.
- A Personal Statement/Overview: The title and a short precis, not to exceed 500 words and written for a non specialist, should outline the main emphasis of your current studies. You are asked to comment on the impact your work will or may have on Canada and why this award is important to you.
- A Curriculum Vitae: Provide details of specialised knowledge, technical, training or academic work experience. If your work has been published, please give details. It should be no longer than 2 A4 pages when printed.
- Transcripts: Copies (.pdf or .jpg) of official transcripts from the most recent completed degree you have completed.
- References: Two references are required, one of which must be from your current UK supervisor. References are in two parts: a form and a letter. The second part (the letter) must be produced on university/college letterhead, saved as Word .doc/PDF and sent directly by the referee to the CCSF.
Applications forms can be found on the How to apply page.